See how much is COVID-19 disengagement costing YOUR organization...
Business doesn't need a pandemic to be concerned about disengagement and lost productivity because they are part of the cost of doing business...it's a question of how much it's costing your organization. In this example, a small company of 50 employees is loosing more than $140,000 annually to active and passive disengagement.
What are YOUR numbers?
1. Enter number of company employees
2. Click in the "0.17" field
3. Result returned is number of disengaged employees
4. Scroll down to enter average hourly rate
5. Enter average number of work hours per week
6. Click anywhere in the large grey box to discover potential annual cost for one disengaged employee and the total cost for all disengaged employees